Sunday, April 8, 2018

Pre-trip Excitement!


It’s two days before we leave for our once in a lifetime trip- our children’s Heritage Tour of China!   We are very excited about our journey.

While I thought I had 2 days free and clear to finish shopping and packing - surprise of all surprises!   My son Liam’s Destination Imagination group, coached by yours truly and another mom, won second place at regionals yesterday and qualified for GLOBALS. We totally didn’t even expect to make it to states much less globals. Two rookie coaches with a rookie team. But the “Five-Leaf Clovers” prevailed yesterday despite a series of disasters!
We leave for China Tuesday, but since all things Google and many other websites and social media sites are blocked in China now, I will be emailing updates to my friend who will try to cut and paste my entries into my blog.   

If you can read this — it was a success!!

No comments: