Send some of that our way, wouldja?
Congrats!!! Liam is such a doll.... Glad you are finally getting some sleep. We met in the Presidents club in EWR... I was going to China for baby Tate. So glad that I found your site and could see your family grow!
So glad to hear things are going well for all of you. I am sure you are exhausted (we all are, doesn't matter what our age!) I can't wait to meet Liam when he is ready to travel Up the River :)Christyn
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Send some of that our way, wouldja?
Congrats!!! Liam is such a doll.... Glad you are finally getting some sleep.
We met in the Presidents club in EWR... I was going to China for baby Tate. So glad that I found your site and could see your family grow!
So glad to hear things are going well for all of you. I am sure you are exhausted (we all are, doesn't matter what our age!) I can't wait to meet Liam when he is ready to travel Up the River :)
Christyn
Post a Comment