Kyra and Liam

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Behind in Posts!

Yes, I've fallen behind in posts and no, I have no idea why my typing is being underlined.  I've tried every shortcut I know to change it.  Bear with me!   

My mom left on Sunday and Wednesday evening my sister-in-law and her two lovely children, Sveta and Sergie, also adopted, came to visit.  Of course, the house was very busy with 3 adults keeping up with 4 children.  I went to bed everynight with the kids!   So now it's time to start catching up on blogging!
Sveta and Sergie on the carousel at the mall.  Their first merry-go-round ride!  (Yes, my typing is normal now and I have no idea why.)
Kyra and Liam on the Carousel!  Liam LOVED it!  Everyone wanted a second ride!
Including mommy and daddy!

Posted by Kim at 5:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (20)
    • ►  April (20)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2010 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (67)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Liam's Loved Ones
      • The Best Present Ever!
      • Things and Stuff
      • Arms
      • A Hug
      • A Party for Liam
      • Music and Dance
      • Behind in Posts!
      • We Have Sleep!
      • A Boy and His Dog
      • Adjusting to a New Life
      • We're Home!!!
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (6)

Followers

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.