Friday, July 31, 2009

Square One

I went out last night leaving Liam with Daddy --- Liam cried on and off (more on than off) for 45 minutes.  : (  Are we back to square one? And why? : (

4 comments:

La La said...

Just part of the picture with Liam, but do you recall Kyra crying when you left, or was it because she was too little (l3 mos.) to know?! I think, because of leaving two mothers--his birth mother and foster mom--he is really grieving. But your leaving and coming BACK will certainly reassure him eventually. LaLa

I've really enjoyed catching up on your posts now that I'm home from surgery and have time to go on line. Good job of recording the ups and downs. LaLa

Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
XiaoXiao said...

Two steps forward and one step ... remember? No one just goes up or they wouldn't be human. Liam's doing so fantastically, I'm not worried in the least. It'll take a while until he knows how "home" he is. I'm convinced abandonment is cellular and the memories, too. But you're making stronger, happier memories for him and at some point, those will take over. Love to all of you!

Kim said...

comment