Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Liam's First Fourth and Kyra's Fourth Fourth!

Our family's first 4th of July as a family of 4 began with a small town parade...



followed by fun in the park...




and ended with a cook out and pool party with good friends.   

Kyra had her first slide down our friend's poolside slide!


Liam had his own private pool at the pool party.  Even though he loved all the cars, trucks and tractors in the parade - the highlight of his day was watching our friend's dog, Bronson, chase bubbles. 

We hope everyone's 4th of July was a great one!

3 comments:

XiaoXiao said...

Fantastic fun! (And I think Craig needs to wear that hat more often.)

Travis said...

It looks and sounds like it was a fabulous 4th, right down to Kyra's red cotton candy...glad you had a great holiday! Hope to talk with you soon...I'm just not sure when, if ever, is a good time to call! ;>)

La La said...

Oh, how I wish I could have been there for Liam;s first Fourth of July. How well I recall Kyra's first--at the same parade! Was the tall-stilted Uncle Sam there? What did Liam think of the Shriners in the little cars??
What a great way to start your 4th! Loved the Bronson Bubble show and that great laugh of Liam's. Kyra was really brave to go down that slide,but then she's such a WaterWonder. Keep blogging. Love, LaLa (Thank Craig for wearing that hat: it becomes him!!