Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Partners In Crime


Kyra and Liam are quite a pair.   She has the ideas - he goes along with the plan.  Liam's pink polished toe nails were OK (well, Craig wasn't thrilled about them), but the pink hair spray that Kyra dug out of my office????  (It was purchased for Kyra's birthday party but after I figured out it came off her hair onto everything - I ditched that idea and stashed it in my office)  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...partners in crime.



I made her clean up her mess.
Then I cleaned up the bathroom...

1 comment:

La La said...

Well, at least the pink hair came off with water. We have had several hard rains and the pink shrub is still by our door step where Kyra sprayed it with Silly String. (I know now why it says to keep it away from fabrics.) Yesterday I went to see why it won't come off---it is like dried taffy. I shook the tree and some came off but decided to leave it for Christmas, as most of the decorations are pink, well mauve. hohoho
So glad K&L get on well, but hope he does not "follow" all of Kyra's ways, hohoho.