Kyra celebrated her birthday Friday starting with opening presents as soon as we were out of bed.
Happy Birthday to my 6 year old!
On Thursday, 2 days before Halloween, I started running into Little Bo Peep's sheep that she lost...
at the grocery store....
on Friday, at lunch...
and at Target!
He refused to wear anything except his sheep costume for 3 days.
We finally found Little Bo Peep at her school Halloween parade!
They met up in the front pasture.
Little Sheep and his Sheep Dog
Happily at Play!
Little Bo Peep and her sheep took a birthday trip to Toys R Us so Kyra could wear a crown and get a balloon and spend her birthday money. Ending with a ride on the hot dog truck.
Little Bo Peep and her sheep's costumes made it to Halloween - a bit dirty, but wearable.
No - I haven't aged quickly - Craig did!
Liam took to Trick or Treat like a sheep to pasture! He walked up to the door and when they opened it, he kept walking right in to their house! When I'd tell Liam to say thank you...
he'd baa.
It was a Very Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
Did you mean "Halloween?" :-)
Love the pix. Little sheep too cute, Bo too beautiful! Only three days though? Last year we had 8 months!
Give Birthday Girl a big hug from us.
Kim, Kyra and I will have to make some garlic bread while I'm there in Nov. Cute pix, as usual. BoPeep and her Sheep are adorable. Will be hard to follow up next year with anything as cute as that, right? Love the mini-videos and wish they were longer. Keep blogging. Baaaaaah. LaLa
(Sophie as a sheep dog--maybe she has found her calling at last.)
Post a Comment