Friday, August 28, 2009

A Three Day Visit from the Uncles

Uncle Andrew and Uncle Travis came to visit which means two extra playmates and lots of fun!

The Cupcake Makers!

A hot afternoon spent in our friends' pool
brought lots of water fun.
Like a face full of water!

Jello Snack with help from Uncle Travis.
The Golden Arches!
An awesome day trip to Maine with a huge surprise! 
 Our good friends from 4 hours away who have never met Liam yet were headed for Maine, too!  We met up for a walk on the coast and a yummy lobster lunch.
Yep, they're the world's greatest uncles!
We can't wait until they visit again!

2 comments:

La La said...

The visit looks so fun. I wish I could have been there, too. I'm missing Kyra and Liam SOOO MUCH! LALA

XiaoXiao said...

Looks like fun! And how big are Jacob and Nathan getting? Everyone is growing up too fast!