Thursday, March 25, 2010

Loud Race Car

I'm cleaning the kitchen and I just had to stop and post. Over in the corner of the family room, behind the chair where all the toys are ---there is the loudest sound. RUUUMM, RUMMM<>RRRRUUUUUUUM!!!! Over and over.
"Liam, that's a loud race car, is it fast?" And then two different voices from behind the chair (even though Liam is back there alone) 1st voice, "Are you a fast car??" 2nd voice is rougher,
"I a FAST car!!! RRRUUUUMMMM, RRRUUUUMM RRRRUUUUUMMM!"

No rustling of princess dresses, no tinkling of fairy wands, not what I expected I'd be listening to while Kyra's at school.

But the fact is --- I am SOOO in love with this little boy that I can hardly stand it!

Today we went to the grocery store. He pushed his little kid's cart around. He got the bananas (2 big bunches - I'd better start eating bananas!) and 2 boxes of cereal commenting, "Kyra like this one." He put them on the counter and then carried the bag of cereals to the car. " I strong boy. I STRONG boy" "This is heavy!" "Oh Liam, would you like me to carry it?" And in his gruffest voice a shake of his manliest face, "Nooo."

I JUSST LOOOOVVVEEEE him!!!!!!


2 comments:

XiaoXiao said...

Oh, too sweet! Big hugs and kisses from us, we love him, too!

La La said...

To think, this from some one who didn't "want" a B-O-Y!

Too, too much! He IS so adorable and I am missing it all by living so far away....I saw more of Kyra at this age. Sounds all the world like he is ALL Boy!