Friday, March 12, 2010

Beach Vacation Post - Delayed....

In an effort to find a user friendly blog site - I joined Mac's Iweb so that all of my pictures, blog, iphoto, etc. would all be connected and easier to work with. Being anxious to get the vacation blog done - but not wanting to deal with uploading photos to blogspot - I tried to do my first blog entry on iweb, knowing full well that my Mac guru neighbor left today for a 10 day vacation in Costa Rica. I watched the tutorials and everything! Whoa is me. I was half finished my first attempt when I lost everything I had typed. I have no clue what I did. But I was excited that it was so much easier than blog spot. So, I deleted that post and started over, saving my work frequently. I finished and was very happy with it, clicked "publish", and then went to the site to see my work. A major bummer. The pictures had, for some inexplicable reason, moved ON TOP of what I had typed. I checked help - there was no help.

And so - you'll have to wait to hear about our trip for at least 10 days until I can get help because I'm sure not going to do it over again after doing it twice already. Meanwhile, I'll continue to do other posts here.

And I thought computers were supposed to make life easier....


2 comments:

XiaoXiao said...

Such a geek you are, ha ha!

La La said...

Woe is Kim because she's a chip off the proverbial block. When you learn it, I'll hook it up. I've quit uploading to Snapfish because of their quality of pix.