Here he is! The 2009 Firemen's Calendar - Mr. May!!!! How cute is he????

From Calendars to Raspberry picking - Liam is a well rounded guy! Not really... Liam picked one raspberry, squished it in his hand and he was done. He proceeded to run barefooted up and down the raspberry rows. Kyra was a good little raspberry picker. She eventually got tired of picking and she and Liam ended up in tickling matches up and down the raspberry rows. And me without my camera! I had left it back in the car. They had a great time while I finished filling our 5 pint boxes.
As we got ready to leave, the man who took your money picked some golden raspberries for us. Kyra and I were pretty fascinated - we had never seen golden raspberries.
Kyra wanted to make a pie, but both kids were sound asleep by the time I got to the grocery store and didn't want to wake up. Kyra and I decided on raspberry cobbler instead. Kyra mixed it...



and licked the spoon!
Yummy! Daddy and I loved it - Kyra decided she likes plain fresh raspberries better.
When Liam isn't posing for calendars or running around raspberry patches, he's working with his tools...
"learning" to roller skate...
or riding around in our red convertible sportscar!!!! OK, so it's not quite the convertible I've always dreamed of, but....
Kyra and Liam are having a blast in it!
4 comments:
Here is my Ultimate Request for my beloved Kyra and Liam: Take them to pick everything there is to pick....from your annual pumpkin picking to apple picking to strawberry picking to raspberry/bluberry picking, etc, etc. Some of my fondest memories are picking things---remember our blueberrry pickings in NH???--did you miss them this year??? (I had to quit going to apple orchards because I could not STOP picking and came home with too many apples to ever use.) Please e-mail story of where the red car came from...never saw it. Love the pix...he is so adorable and Kyra seems a natural at being a good older sister. Please tell her La La said so and how proud I am of her. LaLa
Tell Kyra I am so glad she likes plain fresh raspberries better than raspberry cobbler which has white flour and sugar in it because white flour and sugar is what has made La La fat. If she eats more fresh fruit like berries and apples and grapes and bananas and oranges and strawberries and blueberries, she will be healthier than LaLa. And happy. And she will be able to walk faster and run farther and skate circles around fat ole LaLa.
Wonder why Liam only picked one berry?????? Maybe Kyra could call me with all the reasons she thinks Liam only picked one.Love, LaLa
I think you need to start selling Fireman Liam calendars!
Love Fireman Liam and his cute pose! But I really love the red Mustang convertible!! Very cool! It's so cute how Sophie follows them down the driveway, not letting them out of her sight.
Post a Comment