Liam has been refusing to wear his shoes. Kyra never wore shoes and ended up being diagnosed with sensory integration disorder. (Do all West Virginians have sensory integration disorder? We're famous for not wearing shoes!) I've seen some other signs of sensory integration disorder (most signs are the polar opposite of Kyra's signs) from Liam and just figured we were heading for possible therapy with him as well. But when I recently put Liam's sneakers on, he said ouch!
Off we went to the shoe store for measurements. I expected some growth, but what a surprise! Laim's feet grew 1 1/2 sizes in 3 months!!! From a size 6 to a size 7 1/2! No wonder he didn't want to wear shoes!!!
2 comments:
Weirdest of blog entries. Are you insinuating that going barefoot may have cause Kyra's problem???
Is he wearing his new shoes?
LaLa
Aw, poor little guy...but yaay for the growth spurt and new shoes! I hope you also bought him a pair of Piloti Driving Shoes for the new red Mustang convertible!
Post a Comment